Wednesday 3 March 2010

Time goes by, so do chances.

SO, if you're a reader of the crack'd pot (and if you're reading this and you aren't a reader; why the hell not, it's much better than this one) you'll have caught my last blog, my 30th, but what it held in numerical value it didn't in content, so this is a little explanation for why I was absent last week and why I'm late this week.

Ok so last week I was sort of stressed, and I wasn't in any particular mood to write, and instead of giving you a late entry, I thought I would give myself a holiday.

This week I realised that you couldn't have two weeks without a decent article to read, and the only reason I didn't write anything last night was because I was setting up my new net book, which is what I'm writing on now... like right now.

So that's my explanations, and there will be a new Crack'd pot tonight, I promise.


Netbook is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment